Negotiated Eduction Programme
The Negotiated Education Programme (NEP) aims to enrich the educational experience of young people who have been, or who are on the verge of exclusion or have been missing from mainstream education.
Our unique approach engages young people in learning, enabling them to develop confidence, enthusiasm whilst gaining qualifications and transferable skills for life.
Based at the North Liverpool Award Centre the NEP provides
- Tailored programmes that take into account individual learning needs and styles
- Self identification of individual strengths and weaknesses
- Individual requirements built into personalized contracts addressing behaviour, attendance, punctuality and attitudes to learning
- Qualified and experienced team of staff
- Partnership work offering enhanced learning opportunities
- Community based learning
- A range of accredited programmes tailored to the abilities and interests of the individual young people
Our negotiated programme makes learning accessible to young people, providing a supportive pathway to re-engagement in full-time education and progression to a positive future.